○ Papers will be presented orally or as a poster..
○ Papers will be sent online via Nutuva Abstract Management System.
○ Only original research papers will be accepted to the congress and the review will not be accepted.
○ The people who will make a presentation must register to the congress.
● Oral Presentations
○ A session will be planned for similar topics.
○ The duration of the oral presentations will be 15 minutes.
○ For oral presentations prepared by using Powerpoint program, 10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes question-answer should be planned.
● Poster Presentation
○ Posters should be include introduction, material & method, results, discussion and references sections.
○ Posters will be presented in digital / electronic format.
○ Authors are required to prepare their posters in 80x120 cm size and on a single page.
○ At the top of your posters, there should be a presentation title, author names and addresses.
● Rules for Abstracts
a. Abstracts should be written with “Times New Roman” in 12 pt, single line spacing, A4 size and 3 cm margins.
b. Abstract title should be 14 pt, bold and the first letters of the words should be capital.
c. Abstracts will be prepared in Turkish and English with maximum 350 words.
d. A maximum of 5 keywords should be given with a comma between them and should be 12 points.
e. Following the Turkish title, the names of the authors should be given as full name and surname.
f. Authors 'addresses should be given below the author list using the upper index and the e-mail address of the responsible author should be given as 10 points below the institutions' addresses.
g. Abstracts will only be accepted from the online submission system via the congress website and not by mail or fax.
h. It will be communicated electronically to the authors.
i. Abstracts will be evaluated and presentation type will be decided by at least two rewievers from the scientific commitee members.
j. For the acceptance of abstracts, the author who will make the presentation should register to the congress.